Wednesday, June 28, 2006

So, we didnt get first.
The campus super siblings.
Both my sister & I got second. Wells,
Its okay for us I guess..
Sad huh?
Ha ha ha.
Just a difference of $20.
& I refused to go up there & collect the prize,
so I insisted that my sister to go up there.
& I laughed.
& please, Im not upset or any other thing..
Just that.. What he says really do makes sense too.

I am really really really REALLY starting to hate the new Chinese teacher.
Who cares if we all talk?
Soh didnt even scold us in the past.
I dont know lah.. Maybe we havent get used to it.
I LOVE snapping photos during Chinese class too! :D :D


Puifun's identification card. She was still Primary 1.
Cute right? It always makes us smile (: (:

The crazy ones!!
Sitting at the corner, second last frm the back in class.

Our wallets!
Mine in purple, hers in blue! =)

My PURPLE NIKE shoes! lovelove (:

UGHH!!!
Im super CHAO pissed today lah.
V V V V V V PISSED OFF.
I want it to be on Tuesday lah!
TUESDAY TUESDAY!!
Grrrr.. I have my own reasons k?
& when I came out of the kitchen,
I was talking to you,
NOT THE WALL.
& dont talk to others when Im talking to you.
I could barely hold my anger any longer,
& when I finally cooled down,
I saw her.
My level of anger rose again.
& you even touched me. Not as in, molest me.
I mean.. Wth?
Clenched my fist, I really wanted to hit you.

Think positive.
Okay. Had this spot test for FNN today.
& I only studied for about 15 mins or so,
& I thought I'll flunk it.
I got 12/15 for the test. I thought someone will get full marks or 14.
But both Naidu & me got FIRST!
HOORAY! :D :D :D

2 new faces today.
Miss Tian & Mr Sim.

Miss Tian got that voice, which prevents people from sleeping.
& I didnt even sleep nor yawn in her class today!
But for the previous teacher, I can even yawn more than 10 times.
& Mr Sim's teaching is WAY WAY WAYYYYY better than Mr Kerk. (:

I cannot stand the fact that you hate them,
hate the way they're doing things,
& yet you're there,
whining & letting people think that you're so pitiful.
Well I think its pathetic yeah?
I shant waste my time getting so mad just for you.
It just isnt worth it.
I warn you,
if you ever touch me again, I wont be nice yeah? (:

I chose TAEKWONDO for the sports thinggy!
Cant wait! :D :D :D

It came true!!
I am happy on every 27th of the month!
YAY!
Thank you.. You.


Our SECOND prize (:
Cool right? Its from the 40's! So vintage! :D :D

No comments: